• Updated Card Management – A new and improved site will allow you to turn your card on or off, set spending limits, and set alerts.
• Enhanced Fraud Protection Process – You will be notified of suspicious activity by text, email, and a phone call to ensure your account is not compromised. You’ll want to ensure your contact information is current.
• Digital Wallet – Tulare Federal Credit Cards will be available through Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
• Your card will continue to work as usual.
• There will not be an interruption in recurring or preauthorized payments (such as gym memberships, movie clubs or monthly electric or phone bills, etc.).
• If you mail in your payments be sure to use the new payment address: P.O. Box 1630, Tulare, CA 93275 after August 1st.
• Access to your Credit Card Account via digital banking will not be available between August 7th.
• You’ll get a newly designed credit card at renewal.
There will be a few changes to your VISA credit card account and we want to make sure you know exactly what to do after August 10th:
• 24/7 Member Service – Call 1-888-297-3416 to report a card lost/stolen or to dispute a charge.
• Select PIN – If you plan to use your credit card at an ATM, you can select your unique PIN during activation by calling 1-800-290-7893.
1. Will the payment address change? Yes. All payments as of August 1st will need to be sent to P.O. BOX 1630, Tulare, CA 93275.
2. Will I receive a new Visa credit card? No. You’ll get the newly designed credit card once it is time for renewal.
3. Will my interest rate or fee structure change as part of this upgrade? No. Your Existing Terms and conditions will not change, this applies to both rate and fees.
4. Will the due date for my credit card payment change? No. Your due date will remain the same, which is on the 7th of every month.
5. Will my PIN (Personal Identification Number change? Yes. You can update your PIN by calling 1-800-290-7893 after August 10th.
6. What do I need to do if I have preauthorized or recurring payments that are tied to my existing Tulare Federal credit card? Nothing. There will not be an interruption in recurring or preauthorized payments (such as gym memberships, movie clubs or monthly electric or phone bills, etc.).
7. Will I lose my uChoose Rewards? No. Your points accumulated through uChoose Rewards will transfer over to our new TCFCU Reward system!