Swipe Less & Save Time
Simply add your Tulare County Federal Credit Union cards to Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay. Then you can enjoy a new secure way to pay — in-person, in-app, or online the easy way!
Here’s why you should set up your digital wallet today
- Your actual card number is not stored in your digital wallet and never used when you make a purchase.
- A separate token account number is assigned when you load your credentials to the wallet.
- Transaction information is encrypted for secure shopping.
- Payment codes are unique to every transaction, so they can’t be reused by a fraudster for another purchase.
- Your digital wallet is protected by your mobile device’s security settings, so only you can unlock it with your biometrics and passcodes.
- Most purchases take just seconds to complete.
- Just hold your mobile device over the payment terminal at the store — checkout is a breeze.
- Pay in an instant when you shop online — simply choose your Tulare County Federal Credit Union cards from your digital wallet.
- You can also make quick in-app purchases with your digital wallet.
- Your digital wallet pulls in your credentials automatically — so you don’t have to look for your card or type in your information.
Make contactless payments
- You can make a safe, touch-free transaction with your cards.
- There’s no need to present a physical card when you’re shopping in person.
- Simply hold your mobile device over the payment terminal and you’re done.
Start using your digital wallet today!
Add your Tulare County Federal Credit Union cards to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay.
Need help? Click below for additional information to help you get started using your digital wallet.